We use the WordPress Content Management System (CMS) for all our website designs
Wordpress has been around since 2003 and is the most popular blogging software on the market. Over the last few years, WordPress has also become the content management software of choice for non-blogging websites.
To schedule a free appointment with us discussing your Wordpress site and how we can help you to tailor it to your needs, mail us firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll customize an affordable package that will serve YOU and boost your business to the next level. Or we’ll help you to start off, the right way!
Here are some of the reasons why WordPress is so popular and why you might want to consider switching to a WordPress platform for your own or your company’s website.
1. Ease of Use WordPress is very easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. on a regular basis is a breeze and can be done quickly. Because the technology is so simple, time spent on formatting is greatly reduced.
2. No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required WordPress is a self-contained system and does not require HTML editing software (such as Adobe Contribute or Dreamweaver). You can create a new page or blog post, format text, upload images (and edit them), upload documents, video files, image galleries, etc. all without the need for additional HTML or FTP software.
3. Search Engines Love WordPress Sites The code behind WordPress is very clean and simple, making it easy for search engines to read and index a site’s content. In addition, each page, post, and image can have its own meta tag keywords, description, and title, and be optimized for specific keywords, allowing for very precise search engine optimization. You can also use tags to further enhance your search engine optimization efforts.
4. You Have Control of Your Site No more waiting for your web designer to make simple updates to your site. With WordPress, you have control of nearly every aspect of your site and can easily make those simple updates yourself.
5. The Design of Your Website is 100% Customizable WordPress acts as the engine for your website. The look and feel of the site can be 100% customized so your brand can shine through on your site and provide a unique experience to your visitors.
6. Your Site Can Grow as Your Business Grows WordPress sites are very scalable. You can have hundreds of thousands of pages or blog posts on your site and the performance of the site will not be compromised in the least.
7. Cost-effective With the use of Wordpress, your cost of setting up a websute can be reduced by as much as 60%. The reason: Expensive software programmers are largely eliminated – most of the software you need is already included in your Wordpress package.
8. Theme based There are literally thousands of ready-made themes to choose from for absolutely any kind of business you are in, from a simple blogging theme to hotels, design, fashion, engineering, e-commerce sites, restaurants, sports and entertainment, general stores, etc. The options are limitless, the designs are fresh, modern and trendy. New WP templates are launched every day!
9. Responsive A responsive website automatically changes to fit the device you're reading it on. Typically there have been four general screen sizes that responsive design has been aimed at: the widescreen desktop monitor, the smaller desktop (or laptop), the tablet and the mobile phone. Up to 70% of websites are accessed via mobile phones.